Goal: To improve its online marketing and web presence to enhance its credibility as an industry leader, and build a dynamic website that would showcase its products, services and industry expertise.
About the Client:
Quest Life Sciences is a quality-driven Contract Research Organization established in 2004 based in Chennai, India. Quest Life Sciences, is a full service clinical research organization catering to the technical needs of Pharmaceutical industries for the conduct of BA/BE studies, Clinical trials, Clinical Data Management, Regulatory submission to the Global drug regulatory agencies.
Quest Life Sciences had an out-dated and unmanageable website, with minimum content, that did little to position themselves as a viable research organization.The site needed to incorporate the newest technology, but also be simple to manage and update.
- Develop a visually attractive and user-friendly site to elevate their brand and position them as an industry leader.
- Optimize the site for search (SEO), increasing visibility and site traffic, while increasing leads
- Incorporate various “calls-to-action” to drive on-site conversions
- Enhance communication with customers, prospects and influencers via social media, blogging, and content enhancements
- Select a content management system (CMS) that is easy to use for anyone, including those without technical skills, and with advanced functionality
The new site, built around C&T’s three focus areas (design, expertise and facilities). The new site was built with search optimization (SEO) in mind, targeting both broad and niche keywords. The client’s administrators have updated text and images, blogged, added entire pages, changed their site menu, and even optimized pages for search. And all without any technical capabilities or programming knowledge!
Just six (6) months, ago the client’s site did not rank in Google’s search page results for a single term (on the first 6 pages). The new site ranks on the first page search results for 19 keyword phrases. But that’s not all – the site ranks in the top 3 results for 13 keywords and has achieved the #1 position on Google’s search ranking for 4 keyword phrases!